Re: LZ: Re: RAM EXPANDER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT --

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: RAM EXPANDER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT --

I thought the V series is the PLCC packaging which you advised against...?

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-