Re: LZ: New Applications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: New Applications

Howabout a port replicator for the calc?  Then we could have the RAM
extender, connect it to the computer, and a TI-modem altogether on one port
(or is that going to be implimented on the RAM extender?)!

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-