Re: LZ: RT-Link: Has anybody gotten it to work?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RT-Link: Has anybody gotten it to work?

>> I really don't think 9600 baud is all that slow (isn't that the link rate
>> for the TI?)...
>
>  As I just got rid of my 2400 baud modem (which I used to access the
>WWW...), I can say with confidence that 9600 baud is FAST :) :) :) :) ...

My point was that the link is not fast enough to run a program through.
All of the bit reading, writing, jumping, loading, comparing, loading,
writing.... and that's just like 5 lines of code, will not be fast enough
to run properly.

                                          -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.