LZ: Ideas...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Ideas...

Here are a few ideas for some projects... Currently, I am thinking about
working on a Burgertime...

Burgertime
QBert
Donkey Kong
Tank
Pac-Man
Any kind of link game
School programs
Programming Language Programs

These are just a few. What I mean about Programming Language Programs is
like a program for writing C or PASCAL on the calculator... I am not talking
about running them, but just writing them (maybe compiling them?)... Then
the user would send the program back over the link to the computer... There
could be programs for HTML, C, PASCAL, etc... For instance... For a program
like PASCAL, it would be a usual ZShellish text interface, but the keys
could have certain commands to them (the user would have to learn these keys
or keep a small little legend with them)... For example, the GRAPH key could
stand for WRITELN, a command used very often in the PASCAL language. Anyone
think this is a good idea? I don't think this would be very hard, and I
might venture into it...

-=Sponge=-
Matt Hayden
mhayden@poboxes.com