Re: LZ: Re: Extra players connect

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: Extra players connect

>I didn't say ideas as a whole were bad, just ideas like a '4player game
>link'. Yes but usually when people have ideas, they try to fulfill them
>on their own or with the help of others (not just tell someone to do it,
>without any schematics).

I agree, plus, this discussion has been had MANY times, about the 4-player
game.   I think that we came to the decision that it's either not possible,
or not probable or both.

                                         -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.