LZ: Link through air...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Link through air...

WHOA WHOA WHOA	-  There are no schematics.  This was just a home made jobby that we
happend to get to work for a while.  After a while something was lost and it didn't work
as well.  We didn't write anything down - we just threw a few wires together and Bing -
it worked.  We first tried a remote control car, but you could only transmit with one of
 them.  Then we tried an old set of walkie talkies.  Just take it appart and connect the
transmit and receive wires to the old transmit and receive wires of the walkie talkie.
I don't remember exactly how we did it, it was a long time ago.  My friend was the
brains behind it.  He gave me ideas and I wired it up.  One thing we had to do is make a
small amp with a electronic set to increase the power of the signal from the TI.  I
don't remember much else.  Just try it.  It will work!  Trust me.