Re: LZ: RT-Link: Has anybody gotten it to work?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RT-Link: Has anybody gotten it to work?

>Hello.
>
>Aren't the transmiters and receivers set to different wavelengths (so
>that reflections can't botther it) ?
>
>Muhammed

Ok, lets say, my cals tranmitts at 900mhz, and yours at 950mhz.  So you
calc would recieve at 900, mine at 950.  Ok, my calc sends out data, at
900mhz, yours revieves it, a few atto-seconds later my signal could bounced
back, and yous recieved it again.  See the problem?

                                  -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.