Re: LZ: Link through air...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Link through air...

Daniel.Peterson@njudung.se wrote:

>      I have aquestion here;
>      Can you build a link that uses radio waves? That way you can send a
>      long distanse. Not for cheating! I mean that it would be cool to use
>      this to the chat-program. Is anyone out there working on something
>      like this?
>
>      /Daniel  dpn@njudung.se
>
>      http://www.angelfire.com/ga/dpn/

	Yes - I have done it.  I did it cause I was bored one day.  A friend and I tried
doing it and eventually got it to work.  I never patented it because I never say much
use in it.  Infrared lasers are much more sensible - but I have never done anything with
it.  But yes, I have a cheap setup that works back home.  If you want some more info on
it e-mail me back.