F=F6rfattare:  MIME7:rbarker@polarnet.com p=E5 INTERNET=20
Datum:    1996-10-15 7.58
    =20
Eric Barker(rbarker@polarnet.com)
    =20
I was going to start zac-man (pacman) for my first project, but know it=20
seems that someone else has already started.  Before I was going to=20
start a game that would involve a link play that was half way between=20
minesweeper, battleship, and an action game (i.e. move a sprite around=20
the screen), but I decided that building this as my FIRST ZShell program=20
would be a stretch.  Anyone got any differnet ideas (I've come up with a=20
few, but I'm running out).
    =20

Follow-Ups: References: