Re: LZ: RT-Link: Has anybody gotten it to work?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RT-Link: Has anybody gotten it to work?

On Sun, 13 Oct 1996 19:28:06 -0600 "Zenon Lynx" <Zenon@bbs.nexes.com>
writes:
>Yes, but if you make an RT link then you could have your calc hooked
>up to
>the transfer unit inside your bag or something without the teacher
>seeing
>and send messages or whatnot that way.  Radio waves don't need a
>direct
>transparent line to transfer info vs. light where you would.

I think your forgetting something, called 'interference'. It happens
alot, and on my campus we host a very powerful radio station (which can
even interfere with telephones within a mile radius, and tape
recorders... so i'm sure a radio transfer link would have a crude
connection.