Re: LZ: RT-Link: Has anybody gotten it to work?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RT-Link: Has anybody gotten it to work?

Yes, but if you make an RT link then you could have your calc hooked up to
the transfer unit inside your bag or something without the teacher seeing
and send messages or whatnot that way.  Radio waves don't need a direct
transparent line to transfer info vs. light where you would.

"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-