Re: LZ: RT-Link: Has anybody gotten it to work?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RT-Link: Has anybody gotten it to work?

If your'e interested in that, there is a nice little circuit in an old
electronics now that had an easy to make remote control.  It used a
simple modulation tequnique.  As far as controling appliances go, it
depends no how standard everything is...

<pre>
---
site									ignore

On Sun, 13 Oct 1996, Brian E Mansell wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Oct 1996 09:00:45 EDT markzshell@juno.com (Mark D Lippmann)
> writes:
> >I'm bored and I'm going to make the RT-Link. Has anyone actually
> >gotten it to work? Please don't write if you have anything else to say
> >about it. All I want know is if you got it to work. Thanks.
> Why don't you make a IR link instead, that would make more sense
> considering you could control appliances, create a light sensor, etc..

</pre>