Re: LZ: Which sprite routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Which sprite routine

According to "Frank":
>Which sprite routine is the easiest to learn to use??? I am just doing basic
>moving graphics, either a ball in bust a move (which i might trash) or pacman?
> I got 3 different sprite routines, nasr.txt sprite.asm, mosprite.asm , each
>one has a little thing i dont get...   Thanx

As far as ease of use and speed goes, NASR is probably what you're looking
for.  It's also easiest to start out with for the beginner, there is only
one change you need to make to use it.

Also... don't give up Bust-A-Move just because it's hard... otherwise Spy
Hunter would never never NEVER be. ;)  I got a burst of brilliance and
killed all but about 3 little bugs ( oops... make that FEATURES :D ) in Spy
Hunter beta today, the beta might just be out by tomorrow evening to testers.

C ya,
Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
"Canthus" or "Darren" on DARKWORLD / Twisted Fate

C> Warning: REALITY.SYS may be corrupt.  Reboot universe(y/n)?

Follow-Ups: References: