Re: LZ: Screen Map

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Screen Map

KEITH T BURZINSKI wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> Finally, I did something that might be useful to all u game makers
> (and anyone else) out there.  I'm not sure if anyone has done this
> already, but since i haven't seen one anywhere yet, I figured I'd
> make one.

Hum... From ti-85.h:

VIDEO_MEM   = $FC00   ; video memory

> It's a memory map of the screen on the '85.
>
> Sounds kinda dumb at first ;) , but i found it to be very useful and
> it speeds things up a bit.
>
> [snip]
>
> FC00 FC01 FC02 [...]

Sorry, I just can't resist... Or was it a joke!?

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!? How are you supposed to do ANY graphics if
you didn't know that!?!?!? And btw, you didn't say that 8 pixels
were stored in one byte as bits.

<pre>
--
Jimmy Mårdell               "Trying to get a grip of life
mailto:mja@algonet.se         with all these fears i cannot hide