Re: LZ: Promoting ZShell at School

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Promoting ZShell at School

> From: Alan Bailey <bailala@mw.sisna.com>
>
> Hey, I heard about a TICALC.ORG tshirt.(I think it was that interview of
> isaac at the TI-GCM)  They were thinking of making one...how about a

Well, there was going to be a zshell tshirt a LONG time ago, but it looks
like the organizers lost interest.  After the first round of tshirt design
voting, Magnus just dropped it.

> zshell tshirt (zshirt).  Then we could all wear them to school and look
> like major calculator geeks, but possible get people interested in
> zshell.

I think my Dilbert "Technology:  No place for wimps."  tshirt already makes
me look geeky enough ;)

> --
> Compliments of:
> _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
>   Alan Bailey
>   mailto:bailala@mw.sisna.com
>   IRC:Abalone
>   Web:http://www.mw.sisna.com/users/bailala/home.htm

; Max Mansour,       // mail : mmansour@gis.net
; self proclaimed   // irc : Justarius
; dictator.        // web : maxwww.home.ml.org
;
;         come visit my handheld pages
;      (OmniGo, Windows CE (soon), TI-85/ZShell)

.end

Follow-Ups: References: