Re: LZ: Extra players connect

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Extra players connect

On Fri, 11 Oct 1996 17:58:12 -0600 "Zenon Lynx" <Zenon@bbs.nexes.com>
writes:
>I was wondering if it was at all possible to create a 4+ player
>connection
>device so that 4 or more people can play; maybe have an expansion port
>on
>it so that you may hook two of them up and have an 8 player connect or
>something...for like a racing game or something...using some speedy
>devices
>and interpretation chips so that all signals could be combined for
>processing but still "pull-apart-able" so that you can replace the
>changed
>signals back to the original owner...of course, that would mean a
>passthru
>on the RAM expansion module then...anyone up for it?
Well i've noticed lately most of your messages have been leaning towards
unproductive ideas. For one thing the ti-85 wasn't meant to be a gaming
system. However i think it's cool stretching its power to the limits. But
think, 4 people aren't going to come together to play some 4player link
game. Don't take this message in the wrong way. However if you personally
are interested in creating such a link that sounds great.