Re: LZ: Extra players connect

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Extra players connect

I know didly squat about electronics (for now!) and I'm only the master
idea engineer; I really admire the creativity of my ideas!  :)  Anyways,
yeah, if you'd design it with anyone, it would probably be Mel.  You can
count on him for sure!!

"Canada has no national identity other than our strongest policy:
multiculturalism"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-