Re: LZ: Re: I feel sorry for them

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: I feel sorry for them

>I, too, am in calculus, and I am wondering:  what is the Calculus Toolkit?
>Could you send it to me?  Thanks.

The calculs toolkit is a program that does all kinds of nifty stuff
(Newton's, Simpson's rule, indefinate intergrals, etc.). I don't have it on
my calculator because I have Math Pro for may HP that does all those things
much more elglantly. I can get it on Monday the 14 from those who have it
and e-mail it directly to you (unless others here really want it, then I
will post it). As I said before, this thing is a memory hog, so you will
have to choose btwn this or games (until the mem expander comes out). Also,
some of the routines take some time, so if you have to do a lot of timed
tests (especially the AP test) I would recomend that you turbo your calc

Christopher DeMars -- paradox@sonnet.com

	"Life is the ultimate paradox;
	  It looks logical on the outside
	    But, when you look closely,