Re: LZ: A game everyone can enjoy!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: A game everyone can enjoy!

> Well, ZShell users, it's time to make a school oriented game that
> everyone can enjoy (the students that is).  I originaly had the idea for
> the TI-82 but here it goes:  A nice zelda type game in which you are a
> student and have to take over the school but shooting spit balls at
> teachers.  The bosses are major teachers and there could be special
> items involved.  Sound like a cool idea? (not for students with RAM
> erasing teachers).

  Hey, wow, I've got graphics & sounds for just such a game (on the Mac)
sitting in my "partially abandoned projects" folder!  (Title: The Escape
from Sing-Sing High).  If someone wants to adapt them to the 85, I'll do
code as soon as I get a free moment. (Yes, I know the Mac emulator has
been "half-done" for a few weeks now.  It's the first project of that
type I've done; there were unanticipated delays.)
  Email me direct if you want to adapt the graphics.

                     /***********************************
                     *           Daniel Knapp           *
                     *       FeatherWate Software       *
                     *     email: dankna@bergen.org     *