LZ: A game everyone can enjoy!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: A game everyone can enjoy!

Eric Barker (rbarker@polarnet.com)

In my school most students use TI-82's (icky!), I (in addition to my
TI-85) have a TI-82, I try to get all students that I can to buy TI-85's
but there are some TI-82 finatical teachers that make it hard.  Anyway,
enoph with the background.  There is a TI-82 Basic game going around
called Drugwar (ever heard of it).  It is a very stupid game with some
of the worst programming techniques I've seen, but the students love it,
and the teachers hate the students talking about weather they've gotton
the crack yet.

Well, ZShell users, it's time to make a school oriented game that
everyone can enjoy (the students that is).  I originaly had the idea for
the TI-82 but here it goes:  A nice zelda type game in which you are a
student and have to take over the school but shooting spit balls at
teachers.  The bosses are major teachers and there could be special
items involved.  Sound like a cool idea? (not for students with RAM
erasing teachers).