Re: LZ: Project Status Update: THE RAM EXPANDER W

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Project Status Update: THE RAM EXPANDER W

Don't hold your breath just yet!  If we can all pitch in and try to build
ZShell software that will let any variable to access the memory
simultaneously (run programs off the extended RAM!!) then we might have
even greater power than ever before!!!  Check out my proposition!!

"Canada has no national identity other than our strongest policy:
multiculturalism"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-