Re: LZ: A few questions, a few comments, blahblah.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: A few questions, a few comments, blahblah.

If you have been paying attention to my messages you will find out that the
ZShell programmers and developers are going to turn this RAM extender into
simultaneously accessible memory.

"Canada has no national identity other than our strongest policy:
multiculturalism"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-