LZ: Re: A few questions, a few comments, blahblah.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: A few questions, a few comments, blahblah.

The RAM extender was first intended as storage, but once I intervened :)
we're all pretty sure the RAM extender can be used as accessible memory.

"Canada has no national identity other than our strongest policy:
multiculturalism"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-