Re: Svar: LZ: Re: LZB: BoulderDash 0.8P

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Svar: LZ: Re: LZB: BoulderDash 0.8P

On Wed, 9 Oct 1996 16:45:57 -0400, you wrote:
>> that is sweet as fucking hell
>> -eric
>> elinenbe@umich.edu
>> http://www.umich.edu/~elinenbe
>
>Why is it that you feel the need to post an expletive-riddled hyperbolic
>review every time someone posts a game? Are you being paid for this? =
You've
>done it at least half a dozen times now.

i have programmed in zshell, and i think that is extremly difficult --
i only wish i could understand the stuff as much as some others do so
i could program what they are coming out with-- now i enjoy getting
programs in the mail and i think that if someone WORKS HOURS sometimes
DAYS on a program they deserve some congradulation of some sort-- so
this is my congradulation

1.  they worked hours on it
2.  the person took tons of time to learn the shit
3.  they are giving their programs away for free (fot the most part)
4.  if no one said anything good about my programs it would discourage
me to contuinue busting my ass
5.  damn it they deserve the compliments
6.  im sorry i curesed but when someone does something good from where
im from the BOLDEST way to congradulate them and make sure you ge the
point across is to use FUCKING curses-- :)

have a nice day
-eric
-elinenbe@umich.edu
-www.umich.edu/~elinenbe