Re: LZ: Project Status Update: THE RAM EXPANDER WORKS!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Project Status Update: THE RAM EXPANDER WORKS!

Eric Barker (rbarker@polarnet.com)

> bdavis@Fair.Net wrote:
>
> Mel Tsai wrote:
> >After about 10 hours of total anguish, sweating and swearing, I
>
> Congrats!!!
>
> You just kicked some serious TI ass.

Great!  Now it's time to bug TI about this!  Ask them where they've been
for the past 4 years!!!!!!  We're ahead (your ahead)!

How much are the total RAM expanders going to cost?  Are you going to
make and sell them or are we going to make them?  Do they hook up to the
port, or do they build into the calculator?  How much do the chips and
all cost?  I'm so excited!!!!  Now I will be able to hold every ZShell
program ever made!!!!!