LZ: What Happens Next.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: What Happens Next.

Eric Barker (rbarker@polarnet.com)

What we need to do next is make a way to run TI-82/83 and possibly TI-92
programs in ZShell.  I think there are quite a few of us in this list
that own more than one TI Calculator, and I don't know about you, but I
hate having to bring my TI-82 to school to get my TI-82 programs
circulating.  If someone made a user friendly way of linking, running
and sending TI-82/83 programs, that would be very nice!  And it's got to
be possible, and pretty simple too.  Since I am probably not skilled
enoph in ZShell to do this, maybe someone else should do it.  Then again
it might be a way of getting good at ZShell.  There would have to be a
way of making the 3 basic commands that arn't on the TI-85: drawText,
white lines, and point command, and many others.  Anyone interested?

"A bit large for a cup holder.  Hey, why does it say 4X on it?"
                                              --a very smart person