Re: LZ: free samples!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: free samples!

According to Andrew Haninger:
>what's all this about free samples? are you allowed to KEEP these or do
>you have to send them back? where do you order them from? how does this work?
>

>Andy Haninger
>aka &y
>ahaning@freenet.columbus.oh.us

You may order certain chips off the National Semiconductor WWW page (
www.national.com ) - they are free of charge and are just like an actual
order, only they are free.  They also come with a data sheet.  Since most
orders require minimum quantities, this is a good way to test ideas without
paying for chips you don't need.  The chip used in the Temperature Sensor by
Ed Plese ( LM75CIM-5 ) is available in this order.  You keep them until you
blow them up ( or in my case, step on them in the night :) )

Hope this helps,
Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
"Canthus" or "Darren" on DARKWORLD / Twisted Fate