Re: LZ: Splash Screen methods

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Splash Screen methods

> >At 04:16 PM 10/5/96 -0700, you wrote:
> >I finally got CAZ working on my Mac. Can anyone tell me how to setup a
> >graphical splash screen for the beginning of a program or game? I need to
> >know how to create it, how to store it, and how to display it. An example
> >would be great. Thanks.
> >
> >Graham Rasmussen

Eric Barker (rbarker@polarnet.com)

Did you have any problems with transfering your program to the TI-85?
If you did, please tell me how you overcame this.  I have never been
able to actually transfer a program I compiled.

"A little big for a cup holder.  Hey, why does it say 4X on it?"
                                          --a very smart person