LZ: Really **strange** idea!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Really **strange** idea!

Note this is not the same thread as "***Very*** weird idea".

Eric Barker (rbarker@polarnet.com)

Look, I have just been wondering something about possible future
versions of ZShell.  If it's possible to turn the Calculator on/off in
future versions of ZShell, would it be possible to completely turn the
calculators operating systems inside out?  I mean to have ZShell be the
main OS and TI-OS be the secendary?  That way most of the calculator
could be run from ZShell to a TI-OS shell (MS DOS shell to windows).
This means that You could control everything about TI-Basic and
everything, of cource it would take some memmory, but is this possible?
And if it is, should it be done?  ZShell, at this point is still sort of
a program to run programs (in the sense of how the calculator is set up)
but with a ZShell main OS you could control EVERYTHING!

If this sounds completely nuts, please tell me so.  I'm just throwing
out weird ideas.  Hey, even if this is completely insane, maybe it will
spark someones imagination.

Eric Barker