Re: LZ: f-term

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: f-term

Eric Barker (rbarker@polarnet.com)

> Someone wrote:
> >>>>>Well, actually, I was....

Good God!  Look at all the > signs!  Don't you think this thread is
getting a bit long for comments and yelling at people for what they
say?!

But... while I am at it and I havn't writen anything in this thread,
I'll make a couple comments:

First, look, I see that you are looking at the TI-92 and saying "We can
do that too!!", but you have to realize something, even if you could
(which I'm sure you will, eventualy) make a "Z"-term program, think
about how inconvinient it would be.  Even with it's full QWERTY keypad,
my friends still say the TI-92 is combersum to type with, think about
how it would be on the TI-85!!!  In a mud it would take me at least 2
minutes just to write a line!  Do you really think it is worth it to do
this?  It would probably make math class even more boring punching out
the letters than doing work.

By the way, I would classify the TI-85 as a small computer.  It
definatly (or we wouldn't be here) has an expandable operating system,
can a calculator do that?

Eric Barker