Re: LZ: **VERY** wierd idea. Be careful...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: **VERY** wierd idea. Be careful...

> with the ti protocol that will not work. btw where have you been during
  Well, of course we'd need a prog. that would.  I thought that was
understood.

> the past few months. also i had that idea over 2 years ago and it didn't
> work then and will not work now and at that time everybody in my school
> had ti-85's
  Don't give up so quick!  If everyone works at something, of COURSE it
can get done.  It's not impossible, after all.  Does anyone have any
experience in network design?  I'd be willing to come up w/ a protocol we
could use.

                     /***********************************
                     *           Daniel Knapp           *
                     *       FeatherWate Software       *