LZ: Z80 C compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Z80 C compiler

   Ok, here's an idea...  assmebler is an extremly tedious language to
program with, and what if someone (ie myself, but I would need some help)
where to write a program to take a text file with C, C++, BASIC, or what
ever code, and compile it into an asm file. Nothing fancy, I don't want to
write Borland for the Z80 or anything, it would have to be kept simple.
And since it would be a read text, interpret, and output text type program,
it could be written in ansi, and our compiler could be ported to any other
platform.  Sound like an idea?  I'd be willing to work with someone on
this, but I can't do it on my own. My assembler is somewhat limited, but I
know C better than I know english.

                                     -C.J.-