Re: LZ: password

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: password

At 5:32 PM -0400 on 10/3/96, Daddy E wrote:

> >i'm writing this red-faced. but, i need some help. last night, i changed
> >the password on my calc to godknowswhat and that's my problem...it's
> >locked and i forgot i pw<G> i feel so stupid. now, i know you all are just
> >going to say"take out the batts". i'm not stupid! i know that i can do
> >that! but, i wanted to acctually find out my pw because i've got some
> >important info on it that isn't backedup. now, i think all i need is a
> >proggy in the emulator that will read what the calc is looking for for a
> >pw. will this work? if so, what do i need for the emulator(files besides
> >the one on ticalc)? btw, i'm using KCLOCK85 by keith burzinski v3.5. i
> >will write to him and ask him also...
> >
> Just a few days ago I mentioned the idea about a program that (to make a
> long story short) finds the password on the other calc through the link by
> monitering its actions.  Your cases is the perfect example.  There used to
> be a program that would "steal the lcd from a calc" so i know it is possible
> to "download."  The cool or shitty thing about Kclock85 is the timeout.
> first you would have to sort of jam it.

You guys are both morons. Why the heck do you use a password program
anyways? Do people "steal" personal information on your calulator on a
regular basis? Obviously you're too incompetant to handle the mental demand
it takes to even remember the stupid password. And no, you can't "steal"
information from a calculator that's not ready to send. Get a clue.

(Sorry, I like to indulge myself once in a while.)