Re: LZ: password

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: password

>i'm writing this red-faced. but, i need some help. last night, i changed
>the password on my calc to godknowswhat and that's my problem...it's
>locked and i forgot i pw<G> i feel so stupid. now, i know you all are just
>going to say"take out the batts". i'm not stupid! i know that i can do
>that! but, i wanted to acctually find out my pw because i've got some
>important info on it that isn't backedup. now, i think all i need is a
>proggy in the emulator that will read what the calc is looking for for a
>pw. will this work? if so, what do i need for the emulator(files besides
>the one on ticalc)? btw, i'm using KCLOCK85 by keith burzinski v3.5. i
>will write to him and ask him also...
>

>Andy Haninger
>aka &amp;y
>ahaning@freenet.columbus.oh.us

Just a few days ago I mentioned the idea about a program that (to make a
long story short) finds the password on the other calc through the link by
monitering its actions.  Your cases is the perfect example.  There used to
be a program that would "steal the lcd from a calc" so i know it is possible
to "download."  The cool or shitty thing about Kclock85 is the timeout.
first you would have to sort of jam it.

     Daddy E           daddy14@intrstar.net