Re: LZ: Emulator for MAC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Emulator for MAC

> >A while ago (I was off for a month, my computer died), someone said they
> >were working on a Macintosh Emulator.   What's become of it?  Anyone?

  If you do a webcrawler search on "Macintosh Emulation C64 Gameboy
Nintendo" or somesuch, you'll find a page calledl "Emulation on the
Macintosh".  Under "Gameboy" is a pointer to the sight of this guy who
wrote source for a system-independant Z80 emulator - and guess what?  The
source is available!
  I don't have the time to pursue this right now, but if anyone else
wants to, at least there's a place to start.

                     /***********************************
                     *           Daniel Knapp           *
                     *       FeatherWate Software       *
                     *     email: dankna@bergen.org     *