Re: LZ: RS-232 & RS-422 Standards

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RS-232 & RS-422 Standards

> i think I'm going to have to agree with Isaac, my knowledge of the mac
> serial hardware is limited, I spend most of my time looking at the software
> aspect of the mac, but from what I've read in Inside Macintosh is that you
> 'out' to the port, and then the rom takes care of how it gets 'out'ed.

  Yes indeedy, that was one of the first things I found out.  I'm trying
to make some sort of a hardware adapter now (w/o much success).  There
are actually articles from Apple describing the problem of missing pins,
but when I followed the directions, it didn't work.  I'll tell you all if
I get it working...

                     /***********************************
                     *           Daniel Knapp           *
                     *       FeatherWate Software       *