Re: LZ: Emulator for MAC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Emulator for MAC

> From: Ryan Myers <rmyers@teleport.com>
>
> According to Marc Heikens:
> >A while ago (I was off for a month, my computer died), someone said they
> >were working on a Macintosh Emulator.   What's become of it?  Anyone?
> >

> Hello...
>
>         I believe I was the guy, and I wasn't working on it.  It is a
> commercial product called Executor ( now in 2.0 ) that emulates the

i think you have mistaken what the original poster was asking for.  I
believe he was aking about a MAC based TI-85 Emulator.  And, I believe
someone was working on one.  It was the same guy who did Mac String85, he
used to be active on the list, I don't know if he still is though.  I
forget his name, but I think it is Mike something.

> Macintosh ( 68K ) using clean room techniques ( no disassembling of the
Mac