Re: LZ: Mac ZSHell Programmers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Mac ZSHell Programmers

>Are there any ZShell programmers that work on a macintosh. I have
>downloaded all the mac software needed (CAZ, MacString85...) but none of
>the sample code compiles. I made all the changes that the documentation
>talks about (Mostly that CAZ does not have macros) It is finding like
>thirty mistakes per .asm file. Anyone have a better compiler or a better
>idea?
>
>Thanks a lot,
>
>Graham Rasmussen
>RCGH@teleport.com

Ok, Christian, the developer of CAZ is working on the #defined macros, but
as for now, open the TI-85.h file, and look at the defined macros.  In your
program, where you say ROM_CALL(CLEARLCD), you have to replace it with
this...

call ROM_CALL
.db CLEARLCD

This will make it work, acording to Christian, I haven't had time to
re-write my progs.  If you want Christians help, try emailing
him..."ctaylor@fox.nstn.ca".

                                    -C.J.-