Re: LZ: f-term and wavpak

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: f-term and wavpak

On Mon, 30 Sep 1996 07:51:29 -0700 Tony Lieuallen
<marvin@mars.superlink.net> writes:

>Wouldn't be easier to just write a computer program to take everything
>from the modem, and send it to the TI, and vice versa?  You will still
>need
>ZTerm (or whatever it will be called) but that could work.  Just one
>question...  Why not just USE YOUR COMPUTER?
For one thing, buy making a modem interface we're trying to break the
barrier between pda's and graphing calculators. Plus with a modem, we can
use school phone lines without them knowing in most cases. However last
year i broke into one of the student  internet computer's security
system, and ran a wardialer for the whole day while i was in class. heh..
that was great.