Re: LZ: 15 year old, can't write decent basic prog.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: 15 year old, can't write decent basic prog.

<<  In a message dated 96-09-30 23:11:55 EDT, you write:

 > << :ClLCD
 >  :Input "What is your age", age
 >  :If age <= 15:Then
 >  :Print "Please read the newsgroup 'comp.lang.basic.beginners'"
 >  :Else
 >  :Print "Thank you for contributing "
 >  :Print "worth while information to this mailing list!"
 >  :End
 >  :Print "Thank you for using my program"
 >  :Stop
 >
 >  Glad to be of help Andrew.  Any questions, you can call
 > 1-800-TICARESBUTIDONT.
 >
 >                                           -C.J.-
 >   >>

 > Hmm...There's no PRINT command in TI-BASIC...maybe you should brush up on
 > your programming a little...

 Print is a basic BASIC display command.  Sure, it's replaced by Disp in
 TI-BASIC, but print is still considered a basic command.

  I know that...this is why I specified TI-BASIC in my message!