Re: LZ: f-term and wavpak

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: f-term and wavpak

Ben Shakal wrote:
> The communication program would be easy to make, but the hardware
> would be hard to design.  If true RS-232 adaptor hardware exists (the
> GraphLink doesn't support enough of the standard, I don't think) I
> would be glad to write the software.  I think it is a great idea.

Wouldn't be easier to just write a computer program to take everything
from the modem, and send it to the TI, and vice versa?  You will still
need
ZTerm (or whatever it will be called) but that could work.  Just one
question...  Why not just USE YOUR COMPUTER?

<pre>
--
                              The nice thing about Windows is that it
does

          You have to grow old, but you don't have to grow up!
</pre>