Re: LZ: Game idea for the real programmers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Game idea for the real programmers

According to "Frank":
>I have an awsome idea for a game for the real programmers (im a newbie) ...
>the idea is the game Bust A Move .... aka Bubble Bobble.... anyone want to try
>it... (if you dont know what it is email me ill explain)....

THAT GAME ROCKED!!!

I distinctly remember playing it out of shape on my old original Nintendo
when I was a kid, my friend and I once spent almost 5 hours non-stop at
night beating the game, I love it!

I almost want to abandon Spy Hunter for this.  WHAT AN IDEA!! ( But I wont,
and don't worry, SH beta 1 is out ASAP.  It's nearly finished. )

Catch ya later,
Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
"Canthus" or "Darren" on DARKWORLD / Twisted Fate