Re: LZ: ZShell Game Idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell Game Idea

-> > I was just aimlessly thinking of something to program in ASM when
-> it came > to me.  There is a mac game called "The Scarab of Ra" that
-> would work > beautifully on a ti-85.  If anyone has ever played this
-> classic mac game > and knows how to program asm, this would be a good
-> thing to make.  I would > make it, but it is a little to above my
-> head, I haven't really learned > enough about efficient graphic
-> routines to make it fun to play.   But > anyway, I thought I would
-> post this before I forgot.
->
-> Agree!  But do you know how to generate the maze?

I know an algorithm ( easy to implement ) that you can use to create a
moderately good Maze, if anyone wants it tell me.