Re: LZ: Fw: RAM Extender software support

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Thu, 28 Nov 1996, Melvin M Tsai wrote:

> Well, the actual expander design has been done for a while, but by far the most
> difficult part has been the software development.  Right now I have no idea
> when that will be done, but I'm working on it.

Can I say something?  I think that it would be a good idea to release the
plans for the hardware now, so that we wont have to wait to finish
building it before we can use it (we can just use it as soon as the
software is done).  Also, there may be someone with more free time than
you that can get some software finished sooner!

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
http://www.iop.com/~lieuallen/home/
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

Fourth Law of Revision:
	It is usually impractical to worry beforehand about
interferences -- if you have none, someone will make one for you.