Re: LZ: ZShell 4.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell 4.5

Look, is ZS 4.5 going to be such a big deal with only a few improvements on
it like autoshutoff?  Man!  I'd think that you'd rather be getting all
excited over maybe a new look to the shell, smaller size, additional
features such as RAM Expander support and compression shells, some really
REALLY advanced ideas would be worth getting uptight about!  Not this thing
that's comming out.  So don't worry about it.  It's not going to change
much is it Magnus?

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-