Re: LZ: Fw: RAM Extender software support

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Fw: RAM Extender software support

> : For people who are ZShell programmers as well as people who are
> interested
> : in making the RAM Extender that will be comming out shortly designed by
> Mel
> : Tsai, currently, the software for Mel's Expander shell will only support
> : the transfer of ZShell strings to the expander.  Since I have mailed him
> : about providing support for TI-Basic and other variables available on the
> : TI-85 (there may be other things for TI-92s (Fargo programs only as of
> the
> : moment) and TI-83s (ASM programs only as of the moment) that you may wish
> : to add)  and he has told me that it is too difficult to add such support,

I think you misunderstood me...  I said that support for TI-basic programs and
other variables would be too difficult to use with the Expander *shell*, not
with the expander itself.  It will be quite easy to store any type of variable
on the Expander itself, but invoking them directly through the Expander shell
will be too difficult.  It has always been my intention to allow variables
other than just strings to be stored on the Expander.

-Mel

Follow-Ups: References: