Re: LZ: #Zshell IRC channel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: #Zshell IRC channel

> Please, don't nitpick this e-mail to shreds and flame me, it just
> comes accross looking egotisticle!!!
>
> Eric Barker

Not being egotistical or whatever ....but

have you ever been to the channel? Most people just go there to hang out
and talk with each other, calculators aren't always (read: barely ever)
the topic of conversation. If somebody were to come in, and ask a
question, it gets answered if somebody knows it, otherwise it doesn't. If
we are having a party or something for zshell, and some people don't like
it, they should start a temporary channel. Having upwards of 5 channels
with all the same people in them is stupid, and wasteful....

Matt Bathje
mpb@xnet.com
piper1 on irc