Re: LZ: #Zshell IRC channel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: #Zshell IRC channel

	Okay. You're displayed your ineptness here. Please do not make obvious and
extremely broad generalizations to the point that there's no difference
between you and Larry Ellison. #calc-ti is almost NEVER completely full,
although we are sometimes. We do NOT just discuss ti-basic in the channel.
That would be insanely lame, much like this list. You have also forgotten
the "time honored" "art of letter writing". Sometimes, it's just more
convenient to have information pushed at you from a mailing list than to go
out and fetch it. You remind me so much of bureaucracy it hurts. You see,
bureaucrats seat at their desk all day, making broad generalizations
without research. My solution to this SLIGHTLY annoying thread is to
arrange for meetings by private email. Basically, you email joe blow and
tell him to email people who are interested in blah blah blah to get their
blah blah blah's into #calc-ti whenever. You need to stop annoying the
whole TI community as a whole by stopping posting your little whiny,
annoying threads that get us nowhere. Oh yeah, the only reason the RF link
isn't made yet is probably because of homework. Not bs, but PRETTY DAMN
CLOSE!

P.S. Stop doing so little research, SPELL BETTER!!!, or you'll see more of
the same.