Re: LZ: Ti 85 Crashes?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Ti 85 Crashes?

On Fri, 22 Nov 1996, Mitu Singh wrote:

> 	I am new to zshell and ASM (for Z80).  I am a little confused
> about Zshell.  Is it in any way possible to make my calculator totally
> *freeze*? By totally freeze I mean even if I pop out the batteries and the
> backup battery nothing happens and I cant use my 85 again.
> 	Thank-you in advanced.  I would really appreciate it.

That would be liquid-nitrogen.  Either that, or a sledgehammer would do
the job.  In other words, no, not with software.  The worst that could
happen is you have to reset your memory.  The worst damage possible by
software in computer history was that it was possible to make old tape
backup drives dance off the table, but that was in the early eightys and
no one has to worry about that anymore.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

Nothing recedes like success.
		-- Walter Winchell