Re: LZ: ZShell 4.0 Anniv

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell 4.0 Anniv

On 11/21/96 14:47, CARL TURNER muttered something stupid about Re: LZ: ZShell
4.0 Anniversary

>WTF are you saying about peoples sig file beening to long. I think they
>have the right to have there sig file as long as they want it. Why is it
>that you want them to fallow your standards in there making of there sig
>file. i think it is because you have a crapy computer and a crapy modem
>to go along with that, and they both can't support the force and size of
>a wimpy litte tail file called the 'sig'.

There is a limit to the proper size of a .sig, and yours definitely exceeds
it. There are no standards, but it is considered "polite." A few lines, no
more than 4 or so. Or be cool, and use the RSA sig.

>I think you need to calm down alittle and stop the makeing fun and
>putting down other people's things. I don't see you making things better
>by doing this.

Yeah, people DO often need to settle down. This list is supposed to be about
ZShell. A lot of the lime, it's just flames. And remember: DO NOT USE CUSS
WORDS ON THIS LIST!

>So SeW Me iF My SiG iS Too LoNG.

Also, remember: unlike on alt.binaries.warez, we use proper capitalization on
this list